The Summer Share Student Pantry is designed to meet the immediate food needs of UR students by providing a variety of non-perishable food items and basic necessities to students. The pantry is confidential. If you have a need, we want to help! Don't go hungry.
Summer Share Student Pantry
Susan B. Anthony Hall Lobby Service Desk
Mondays and Thursdays
5:00pm - 10:00pm
A UR ID must be shown to access the pantry, but the service is completely confidential. One bag of groceries and supplies may be taken per visit (6 items in total).
To make donations to the Summer Share Student Pantry contact Crystal Cusimano Figueroa or Amie Hayes at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 585.275.2345 or come to the Office of Summer and Part-time Studies in Lattimore 120 or bring donations to the pantry during hours of operation.
|Student Flyer||Staff Flyer|
MOST NEEDED ITEMS:
- Non-perishables: Cereal, Pasta, Granola Bars, Oatmeal
- Protein Items: Tuna, Nuts, Protein Bars, Peanut Butter, Canned meat, Shelf Stable Milk
- Baking Items: Flours, Condiments, Sugar, Baking Soba/Powder, Mixes
- Canned Food Items: Canned fruit/ beans/ vegetables/ soups etc.
- Cleaning & Hygiene Products: Toothbrushes, mouth wash, etc.
DONATION DROP OFF AREAS:
- Susan B. Anthony Area Office
- Office of Summer and Part-time Studies (120 Lattimore Hall)
- Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (1st Floor Dewey Office)
- Burgett Intercutural Center (305 Douglass Commons)
- College Center for Advising Services (312 Lattimore Hall)
- Undergraduate Business Program (Carol Simon 2-211B)
- Writing, Speaking and Argument Program (G-122 Rush Rhees Library)
- Wilson Commons Student Activities/ODOS (Common Connection)
- Event and Classroom Management (249 Gavett Hall)
- Office of Minority Student Affairs (Dewey Hall 2-161)
- Facilities Support Operations (271 East River Road)
Contact us via email at email@example.com.