Undergraduate Research Expo 2021
Prepare to be amazed!
- 9:50 a.m.: Welcome & Introductory Remarks (via Zoom)
- 10:00 a.m.: Engineering and Math Symposium (via Zoom)
- 11:00 a.m.: Humanities Symposium (via Zoom)
- 12-1:00 p.m.: Poster Session (virtual; participants will be available to chat with attendees)*
- 1:00 p.m.: Natural Sciences Symposium (via Zoom)
- 2:00 p.m.: Social Sciences Symposium (via Zoom)
- 3:00 p.m.: Closing Remarks (via Zoom)*
What is Research?
Learn more about what it means to do research as an undergraduate student.
Fund your Research
Apply for grants, fellowships, and awards to support your undergraduate research efforts.
Present your Work
Discover local, regional, and national opportunities to present your investigative and creative work.
The Office of Undergraduate Research exists to broaden and strengthen the undergraduate research program at the University by striving to increase opportunities for undergraduate research, to lower barriers to undergraduate research, and to promote the recognition of quality undergraduate research and undergraduate research mentoring.Learn More
Research at Rochester
Research is happening on campus in all departments—from dance to developmental biology. Want to learn more about what undergraduate researchers at Rochester are doing on campus? Check out the "Research at Rochester" features in the Campus Times!Read More
The Journal of Undergraduate Research and the Office of Undergraduate Research hosted an information session on Friday, September 4, 2020 about how to get started in undergraduate research. The session was recorded and is available to view on YouTube. Frequently asked questions from the session can be found below.View the Session FAQ
Want more information about undergraduate research? Contact us.