College Diversity Roundtable
The College Diversity Roundtable is charged to:
- Advise the Dean on issues of cultural and racial diversity in learning and living throughout the College.
- Coordinate and plan an annual systematic action agenda for promoting diversity and to assess, prioritize and initiate action on diversity issues and/or concerns that students, faculty, and staff want to raise (even tentatively).
- Coordinate and publicize activities that it determines to be in its purview and to act as a clearinghouse for diversity information, resources, and initiatives, including programs, events, and activities that foster appreciation of the many races and cultures at the University and/or are designed to help eliminate bigotry or prejudice on campus.
- Inform the community of diversity's educational role in enhancing living and learning.
- Join a network of educational institutions and/or organizations engaged in the area of diversity education (ACE and AAC&U are examples).