Not sure how long this has been available online, but you can now download a lot of the presentations from the inaugural Tools of Change Frankfurt conference.
Lot of interesting ones, including:
- Sara Lloyd, Pan Macmillan: Revisiting a Publishing Manifesto: What Does the Future Look Like for Publishers?
- Ann Betts, Nielsen Book: Consumer Consumption: Present and Future
- Ramy Habeeb, Kotobarabia: The State of Arab Publishing
- Kassia Krozser, Booksquare.com: Starting from Scratch
- Richard Nash, Cursor: The Deconglomerated Publisher & the End of the Supply Chain
- and, Virginie Clayssen, Editis: Books on the Cloud along with many others.