2007-08 Financial Statement Highlights
Sponsored Research and Gifts
- During 2007-08 sponsored program activity across the University increased from $357 million to $362 million.
- Expenditures for the School of Medicine and Dentistry increased 6.0% or $13 million to $233 million.
- The College’s expenditures (excluding the Laboratory for Laser Energetics) increased 5.7% over prior year to $54.6 million.
- External funding for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics decreased 18.3% compared to the prior year from $70.2 million to $57.4 million.
- During 2007-08, gift receipts increased $24.3 million to $109.1 million, up 28.7%.
Source: University of Rochester gift reporting system. Data will not necessarily match those of the Financial Statements because of differences in reporting methods.