2008-09 Financial Statement Highlights
Sponsored Research and Gifts
- During 2008-09 sponsored program activity across the University increased from $362 million to $377 million.
- Expenditures for the School of Medicine and Dentistry increased 2.9% or $7 million to $240 million.
- The College’s expenditures (excluding the Laboratory for Laser Energetics) increased 3.5% over prior year to $56.5 million.
- External funding for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics increased 9.8% compared to the prior year from $57.4 million to $63.0 million.
- 2008-09, gift receipts decreased $40.5 million to $68.4 million, down 37.2%.