Health Professions Advising
***January 23, 2015 – LAST day of OLD exam***
The changes to the MCAT exam in 2015 preserve what works about the current exam, eliminate what isn’t working, and further enrich the MCAT exam by giving attention to the concepts tomorrow’s doctors will need. Learn More »
- General Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- 7 hour and 30 minutes total = seat time
- 6 hour and 15 minutes total = content time
- 30 minute break
- Two (2) ten (10) minute breaks
- Extended testing time can test over two (2) days
- Hotel Discount Program
- $300 – regular fee
- $115 – FAP
- Registration opens in February
- April through September test dates.
- NO October or November test dates.
- 14 dates – All exams start at 8:00 a.m. (same number of seats)
- Mostly Friday and Saturday dates.
MCAT Exam Policies for 2016-2018 Application Cycles
M.D. Programs: Download the PDF
D.O. Programs: Download the PDF