Thank you for your interest in graduate assistantship opportunities in the Office of the Dean of Students. At this time, we are accepting applications for postitions for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Please direct any questions or inquires to GradAssistantSelection@UR.rochester.edu.
If you are an international student and have questions about work eligibility, please contact the International Services Office.
Available Hiring Timeline:
- January 7—Applications and list of available postions are available on this site.
- February 24—Applications are due for first considerations.
- March 9—Candidates are contacted to interview for available positions.
- April 1—Successful candidates are notified of hiring decisions.
- April 15—Acceptance deadline for candidates.
- April 16—Individual staff will continue to interview for any open positions until they have been filled.
All Graduate Assistantships
Positions with anticipated vacancies in 2020-2021:
- Center for Student Conflict Management—Conduct Graduate Assistant (contact Ashley Toland – email@example.com)
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs—Graduate Assistant (contact John DiSarro – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office of the Dean of Students—Graduate Assistant for Leadership Programs (contact Stacey Fisher – email@example.com)
- Parent and Family Relations—Graduate Assistant (contact Dawn Bruner – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center—LGBTQ Graduate Assistant (contact Monica Astacio – email@example.com)
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center—Graduate Assistant (contact Monica Astacio – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership—Community Graduate Assistant (contact Yahaira Hayle-Laboy – Yahaira.email@example.com)
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership—Involvement Graduate Assistant (contact Yahaira Hayle-Laboy – Yahaira.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wilson Commons Student Activities—Food Pantry Coordinator (contact Stacey Fisher – email@example.com)
- Wilson Commons Student Activities—Graduate Assistant (contact Stacey Fisher – firstname.lastname@example.org)
Positions that have been filled for the 2020-2021 academic year: