Thank you for your interest in graduate assistantship opportunities in Residential Life and the Office of the Dean of Students. Below you will find links to the position descriptions for all of the positions we anticipate being available for the 2019-2020 academic year. You may submit your application for any of these positions at the link below. Please note that your completed application will require a cover letter for each position and a resume.
The first round of application review has been completed. At this time, several positions remain open. To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume directly to the staff supervisor for that role.
Please direct any questions or inquires to GradAssistantSelection@UR.rochester.edu.
If you are an international student and have questions about work eligibility, please contact the International Services Office.
AVAILABLE POSITIONS FOR 2019-2020:
- Center for Student Conflict Management – Alcohol and Other Drugs - Contact Ashley Toland
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Community - Contact MaryBeth Spinelli
- Wilson Commons Student Activities - Graduate Assistant -Contact Brian Magee
- Wilson Commons Student Activities - Operations - Contact Brian Magee
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Engaged - Contact: Abbie Deacon
POSITIONS WITH NO ANTICIPATED VACANCIES FOR 2019-2020:
- Center for Student Conflict Management - CARE
- Center for Student Conflict Management - Conduct
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs -Graduate Assistant
- Office of the Dean of Students - Graduate Assistant for Leadership Programs
- Parent and Family Relations - Graduate Assistant
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center - LGBTQ Graduate Assistant
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center - One Community
- Residential Life - Graduate Head Resident
- Residential Life - Graduate Housing Advisor
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Involvement
- Residential Life - Graduate and Family Housing
- Residential Life - Leadership Assistant
- Residential Life - Off Campus Housing Program