Web Help offers centralized services and tools to support Arts, Sciences and Engineering departments and programs in designing, building and maintaining their websites. Our aim is to improve consistency in both the navigation and content of our websites in order to provide users with the best possible web experience.
- Services and tools provided:
- modern web designs that reflect campus branding along with best practices
- assistance with web content development
- direction and guidance concerning web trends and technologies
- centrally hosted Web Content Management System (WCMS)
- end-user support and training
What is WCMS?
The Web Content Management System (WCMS) is a browser-based application that provides website authoring, collaboration and administration tools designed to allow users with little to no knowledge of web programming create and manage website content with relative ease.
Learn More »»
Email: Web Help Team
For specific WCMS technical help, current users please contact WCMSHelp@ur.rochester.edu.