Skip to main content

Courses and Grades


All students can view and print their grades through Student UR Access Plus!. Official transcripts can also be requested online. Grades are no longer mailed to students.

Missing Grades

If you are missing a grade, contact your professor. If there is no grade in Student UR Access Plus! it is most likely because that the grade has not been received. If the professor says that the grade has been submitted, contact Academic Records at (585) 275-4982 or the Office of the University Registrar at (585) 275-8131.