St. Andrew's Society Scholarship
Below is the University of Rochester campus timeline for the St. Andrew’s Society Scholarship for Graduate Study in Scotland.
- Fill out the Prospective Applicant Form and the St. Andrew's Interest Form.
- After submission, schedule a meeting with the director of fellowships.
- Upload a complete St. Andrew's application (available from the Fellowships Office) to our secure online portal.
- Get three recommendation letters due for campus committee review process:
- Please share this link with your recommenders
- Submitted letters should be on letterhead, signed, dated, and saved as a PDF file
- Be sure to provide referees with St. Andrew’s Society Graduate Scholarship overview and selection criteria
- Recommendation letter files should be named according to this format: Student Last Name_St Andrew's Rec_Recommender Last Name (e.g., Smith_St Andrew's Rec_Jones)
Late November-early December: The Campus Nominating Committee meets to select nominee; committee may elect to interview candidates.
December 10: Complete, final, revised St. Andrew’s application and final recommendation letters due for nominee. (Only for students who have been nominated)