Web Content Management
Maintain your web pages using a browser-based application that requires no special software.
Our team is available to assist you with all of your web content development needs.
Trends & Technologies
We provide expert direction and guidance concerning web trends and technologies.
Who We Are
As part of AS&E's Deans' Office, Web Communications provides strategic planning for and implementation of AS&E's web presence.
We view AS&E's web presence as an evolving, strategic communications program, not simply a series of individual websites. By placing a priority on knowing our business, knowing our users, and effectively leveraging the web as a medium, we can meet user's needs in a way that also achieves AS&E's strategic goals.
What We Offer
In addition to our work on Deans' Office initiatives, we provide web services free of charge for:
- School of Arts and Sciences
- Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Affiliated administrative units
Our services include:
- Web strategy consultation and process analysis
- Web content strategy, including content development and content audits
- Content editing, coordination, and writing
- Information architecture
- Mobile-friendly website design and development
- Web application development
- Traffic analysis and user testing
- Web Content Management System development
- Training on web-writing best practices
- Support for approved CMS tools
Need help with your website? Please use our Service Request Form.