The Department of Public Safety is sponsoring a children’s book drive in March to benefit the Mt. Hope Family Center, which provides services to the Greater Rochester Community by treating children and helping parents develop the skills they need to understand child development, communicate more effectively, and resolve conflict in non-violent ways.
The Mt. Hope Family Center is willing to receive any children’s book as a donation and has indicated a high need for multicultural books for children age 3 and under.
Donations will be accepted through March 31 at the below locations.
- Public Safety headquarters (River Campus, main entrance)
- Warner School of Education (LeChase Hall, second floor)
- Rush Rhees Library (River Campus, Q&I desk)
- Public Safety Crime Prevention Office (Medical Center, Room G-6009)
- Miner Library (Medical Center, Room1-6200)
- Surgery Center at Sawgrass (180 Sawgrass Drive, Suite 100)