Call or text (585) 275-3333
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Blue Light Phones: Pick up a Blue Light phone anywhere on a University campus to be put in touch with an officer immediately.
If you are a victim of sexual violence or need immediate help: Call us at (585) 275-3333 or dial 911. We can also help get you to a hospital for any medical care you may need.
We encourage you to use our form to ask a question, make a suggestion, file a complaint, or let us know how we’re doing. We want to hear from you!
Contact information for specific services:
- Administrative and Patrol Staff Headquarters: (585) 275-3340
- Medical Center Public Safety Office: (585) 275-2221
- Lost and Found: (585) 275-2552
- Staff directory
- Request a training session
- Get ID Office contact details
- Form to report an off-site/satellite crime or incident