Skip to content


Greene Center

The Greene Center helps students prepare for taking the next steps after graduation, whether that be a career, graduate school, or professional school. The center can help students interested in working for the University as a student by assisting with:

  • Resume writing
  • Interview prep
  • Career exploration

Students can meet one-on-one with a peer career advisor by scheduling an appointment online, stop by for drop-in hours, or call the center directly at (585) 275-2366. You can also visit the Greene Center website for more information.

Eastman School of Music Financial Aid Office

Eastman School of Music students who were awarded Federal Work Study should contact the Eastman School of Music Financial Aid Office at (585) 274-1070 with any questions.

Undergraduate Research

The Office of Undergraduate Research helps undergraduates find both paid and unpaid research opportunities. These opportunities may be during the semester or over the summer. For more information visit the Office of Undergraduate Research website or call them at (585) 276-5306.

Financial Aid Office

The Financial Aid Office can answer questions for student who have been awarded Federal Work Study. You can contact them at or (585) 275-3226.

HRMS Help Desk

All student workers are required to use HRMS to record the time they have worked. If you have questions or technical issues with HRMS you can contact the HRMS help desk at (585) 275-8747.

International Services Office

International students who have questions about their ability to work for the University can talk to the International Services Office (ISO) at (585) 275-2866 or

Payroll Office

Students who have questions or are having problems with their payroll should contact the payroll office directly at (585) 275-2040.

MyPath Support

MyPath is a companion system to HRMS. It brings together performance management, employee learning and development, competency assessments, and career planning into one suite of tools. If you’re required to use MyPath as part of your job and need assistance, you can email

Ombuds Office

If you are having a conflict at work, you can contact the Ombuds Office to mediate differences, resolve problems, and rebuild trust. You can contact the office at (585) 275-9125 or

University IT

University IT can help students with both software and hardware issues, both in their role as a student and as a student worker. You can contact University IT at (585)275-2000 or

Strong Staffing

Students hired through Strong Staffing may need to contact them directly for employment questions and support.

School of Medicine and Dentistry Financial Aid

School of Medicine and Dentistry (SMD) students who have received employment as part of their financial aid package will want to contact SMD Financial Aid Office for any aid related questions.

Return to the top of the page