Advising Services—Current Students
Students are guaranteed acceptance into the general Warner teaching program, but need to supply us with supplemental materials if they want acceptance into a subject specific program and/or want to be considered for more Warner scholarship.
- Supplemental Portfolio Materials Include:
- Letter of Intent and Rationale for the specific program they wish to enter
- Transcript Review Form for content area (only needed for teaching programs)
- Writing Sample, preferably from a Warner class
- Warner Recommendation Form from a Warner faculty member (can be substituted outside faculty member if not taken Warner class)
- Official Transcript
- Resume highlighting experiences preparing them for a career in education
Deadline for Seniors: October 1
Other Requirements: Interview with Warner Faculty
Students Interested in UTL: Need to fill out the UTL application
For questions in regard to the information on this page, please contact Danielle Ianni in Warner Admissions.