Committed to assisting undergraduate students in the College with their academic needs. Let us help you find accurate academic information, opportunities that may enhance your undergraduate years, or solutions to your academic problems. Use the links at left or scroll down for more information.
Handbooks & Forms
|Adviser's Handbook||College Academic Honesty Form|
|Undergraduate Bulletin||CCAS Fall 2015 Information Session|
|Undergraduate Student Handbook [pdf]|
|Freshman Academic Handbook [pdf]|
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
- September 28, 2015—Last date for students in the College to add courses.
- October 05, 2015—Fall term break (10/5 - 10/6).
- October 07, 2015—Classes resume.
- October 26, 2015—Undergraduate program advising (10/26 - 10/30) in the College.
- November 02, 2015—Undergraduate registration begins.
- November 16, 2015—Last day to declare S/F or withdraw from courses for undergraduates in Arts, Sciences, and Engineering.
College Center for Advising Services
University of Rochester
312 Lattimore Hall, P.O. Box 270402
Rochester, NY 14627
(585) 461-5901 (fax)
For undergraduates in the Hajim School, you can also contact the Hajim School Dean's Office with questions at (585) 275-3954 or email them at email@example.com.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 1 - 4 p.m.
Closed for Lunch from Noon - 1 p.m. daily
Other Academic Resources
- CARE Network
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Fellowships Office
- International Services Office
- Multidisciplinary Studies Center
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Study Abroad
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources