A-Level Examinations

Students earning high marks on “A-” level (Advanced) examinations may request credit by consulting the appropriate department adviser.  The original University of Cambridge GCE transcript and a Statement of Results should both be provided to Academic Records in Lattimore 312.  Academic Records will scan a copy of the student's documentation and place it in the student's file; the original documents will then be returned to the student.  The amount of credit awarded is determined by the department giving approval, normally on a Course Approval Form or in a memo to Advising Services.

“O-” level (Ordinary) courses-or Subsidiary examinations are not comparable to college courses and no credit can be awarded.

Students with questions should consult the Study Abroad Office.

Go back to the Adviser's Handbook Index