Programming is either events put on by students or for the benefit of students that enhances their skills as student leaders and helps them feel a sense of belonging in our community.
Programming helps members by challenging them and developing skills and competencies that prepare them for success. The community benefits as a result of programs designed to enrich the social, philanthropic, intellectual, and cultural interests of the community.
As part of a larger community, fraternities and sororities foster the ability of students to work across boundaries by promoting co-sponsorship and planning of programs with diverse groups.
Programming resources for fraternities and sororities:
- Event registration information
- Philanthropy and service (PDF)
- Event registration policies
- Fundraising and flex tables
- Sanitarian’s website for food policies
- Campus Community Connection events calendar
- Expectations for excellence
Advertising and Publicity
Your advertising should be creative and diverse. Here are some college resources that can help with your publicity: