COVID-19 symptoms or exposure? Find out what to do if you or a close contact have symptoms or think you may have been exposed.
- You can view answers to frequently asked questions.
- View key contact information for most schools, and find a list of University services and resources.
- Find out what to do if you or a close contact have symptoms or think you may have been exposed.
- Use the form below to ask a question or share a comment.
Arts, Sciences & Engineering
- Residential Life and Housing Services: (585) 275-3166. Can answer questions about moving out of dorms, picking up students on campus.
- Office of the Dean of Students: (585) 275-4085
- Office of Parent and Family Relations: (585) 275-5415
- Financial Aid and Scholarships: (585) 275-3226
- Student Employment: (585) 275-3226
Eastman School of Music
- ESM coronavirus update
- Office of Student Affairs: (585) 274-1106
- Office of Academic Affairs: (585) 274-1020
URMC / School of Medicine and Dentistry
School of Nursing
- SON coronavirus update
- Office of the Dean: (585) 275-8902
Simon Business School
- Office of Student Engagement: (585) 275-8163
Warner School of Education
- Academic Support Services: (585) 275-1008