The UR Ventures Commercialization Boot Camp will provide participants with an opportunity to examine the practice of technology transfer within the academic sector and learn the fundamentals of Intellectual Property and Commercialization. The event will be held on Saturday, April 5 from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Gleason Hall, Room 118. This workshop is free and open to all students while space is still available. Pizza will be served. To register, email email@example.com.
The boot camp will focus on the following topics:
- General Overview of University Technology Transfer
- Introduction to UR Ventures
- Fundamentals of Intellectual Property
- Overview of the Patent System
- Patentability and Prosecution
- Intellectual Property Strategy
- Technical Assessment
- Market Assessment
- Routes to Market: Introduction to Commercialization.