National Testing Programs
The Testing Office administers national testing programs as noted below, as well as a variety of special exams.
Additional information about testing can be obtained in the Testing Office in 364 Rush Rhees Library (Jacqui Rizzo, email@example.com). Please note that the testing reporting room locations should be indicated on the admission ticket.
The major testing programs administered by this office include:
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) – subject only
- Law School Administration Test (LSAT)
- Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam (MPRE)
Parking is free and open to all test takers on Saturdays. If you are testing for a Monday exam, please stop at the information booth on Wilson Boulevard and purchase a parking pass for $4.00. See the parking website for more information.
Test Administration Staff
Jacqui Rizzo, Testing Administrator
(585) 275-2052 (Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
In case of emergencies, contact Public Safety
2018-19 Testing Calendar for National Exams
Reporting time for all exams is 8:30 a.m. with the exam beginning at approximately 9:00 a.m. (once all candidates have been checked in and the instructions read).
Check back frequently for updates.
- October 27 (Saturday) 2018 GRE Exam (Reporting location Harkness 115)
- November 10 (Saturday) 2018 MPRE Exam (Reporting location
- November 17 (Saturday) 2018 LSAT Exam (Reporting location Harkness 115)
- January 26 (Saturday) 2019 LSAT Exam (Reporting location TBA)
- March 23 (Saturday) 2019 MPRE Exam (Reporting location TBA)
- March 30 (Saturday) 2019 LSAT Exam (Reporting location TBA)
- April 6 (Saturday) 2019 GRE Exam (Reporting location TBA)
- June 3 (Monday) 2019 LSAT Exam (Reporting location TBA)
Occasionally we host special exams requiring a proctor for University of Rochester staff, students or exchange students. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible to take these special exams. Vicki Mullen can be contacted regarding these special requests. Proctors for these exams are hired on an as needed basis.
A testing fee is charged for students and staff who take these exams so that we can pay our proctors.
The following fees are charged:
- 1-2 hours $45.00
- 2-3 hours $60.00
- 3-4 hours $75.00
$5.00 less if the student is a University of Rochester student.
Any questions can be referred to Vicki Mullen, special testing coordinator, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting 312 Lattimore Hall.