Hill Court is an upper-classmen housing facility located on North Campus, which consists of Chambers House, Fairchild House, Gale House, Kendrick House, Monroe House, and Slater House. The total occupancy is 537 students, with a combination of singles and doubles available within a suite configuration. Several of the houses have spaces that can be reserved including media rooms, meeting rooms, music practice, kitchens, and large community rooms. The basement floor connects all the buildings with a tunnel and includes two laundry rooms.
The area is named after David Jayne Hill (1850-1932) who came to the Presidency of the University of Rochester from the Presidency of the University of Lewisburg (now Bucknell University) in 1889 and served until 1896.