TEAM Application Information
To apply to the Master of Science in Technical Entrepreneurship and Management program at the University of Rochester, please complete the online application. Applications for the TEAM degree are due by February 1 for courses beginning in the fall semester of the same year.
Prospective students must provide the following information:
- Your technical concentration on the Application Information page. After selecting the program “Technical Entrepreneurship and Management”, please choose a technical concentration from the sub-category drop down menu.
- Further explain your reasoning for choosing your particular technical concentration under the “Which area or special field within the program interests you the most?” field in the online application.
- Your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) for international applicants who are non-native English speakers (except those who have graduated from a U.S. undergrad program with at least two years of study).
- The names and contact information of three (3) persons who will recommend you for graduate study.
- Your official transcript.
- A personal statement.
Official score reports are required for the GRE/GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS. Applicants must report their scores to the University of Rochester School of Arts and Sciences and the Edmund A. Hajim School of Engineering and Applied Sciences using the institution code 2928 for the GRE and 7267 for the TOEFL. Please use department codes 1699 Engineering – Other for GRE scores and 99 for TOEFL scores.
Please upload all materials to your online application; hard copies are not required. If you wish to mail any application materials, please use the following address:
Master of Science in Technical Entrepreneurship and Management (TEAM)
University of Rochester Center for Entrepreneurship
1-211 Carol Simon Hall
P.O. Box 270360
Rochester, NY 14627-0360
The Admissions Committee will invite you for an interview if further interaction is desired. If you are selected for an interview, you will receive notification after a preliminary review of your application materials. If you are unable to travel to Rochester, alternative arrangements for a telephone interview or an appointment with a Simon Business School representative at an off campus interview event may be available.