The University of Rochester is committed to supporting a diverse community of faculty, students, and staff.
We believe that pursuing excellence in research, teaching, and learning in the framework of our distinctive heritage demands the inclusion of those who will collectively and individually enhance our diversity.
Our pursuit of excellence requires that we create, foster, and enhance diversity—together and individually—to make the University community ever better.
To help further this goal of diversity, the University offers several diversity fellowships including:
- Visiting Scholar Fund and Postdoctoral Fellowship for Diversity and Academic Excellence
- Provost Fellowship
See the websites below for additional information about how the University supports a diverse campus community:
- Diversity at the University of Rochester
- David T. Kearns Center for Leadership and Diversity
- Graduate Students of Color
- Frederick Douglass Institute for African and African-American Studies
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Student Organizations
- Susan B. Anthony Institute for Gender, Sexuality, and Women’s Studies