TEAM Program Overview
The one-year TEAM Master of Science program is offered jointly by the Simon Business School and the Edmund A. Hajim School of Engineering and is administered by the University of Rochester Center for Entrepreneurship. This program is designed for students with an engineering, science, or mathematics undergraduate degree, who wish to pursue a master’s level technical education in combination with business and leadership courses.
Students accepted into the TEAM program may choose any technical cluster, such as optics, energy and the environment, computer science, biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, electrical and computer engineering, or mechanical engineering. Students will simultaneously be taking courses at the Simon Business School and the Hajim School of Engineering.
- Three core entrepreneurship management courses
- Three technical elective courses
- One additional technical or entrepreneurship management elective
- One semester long practicum
- Written business plan and oral presentation