Skip to main content


Reporting Policy Violations

If you have observed academic dishonesty, you are encouraged but not required to report it. You can report academic dishonesty to the:

If you believe that an instructor is not following the policy, you can talk directly to that instructor. You can also inform either the academic honesty liaison or the chair of the Board on Academic Honesty.