All University of Rochester full-time students are eligible for employment within the Department of Athletics and Recreation.
Students should log into JobLink through BlackBoard to find the following information:
- How to view open Athletic Center jobs in JobLink
- How to apply for a job
- How to confirm if you have an I-9 on file in the Student Employment Office
- Student Employment Handbook
- JobLink Student User Manual
All employment candidates must have completed an I-9 at the University of Rochester Student Employment Center before being employed within the department. Additional information regarding student employment eligibility is available through the University of Rochester Student Employment Office.
The department hires in the following areas:
- Athletic Communications/Stream Team
- Building managers
- Fitness center monitors
- Intramural supervisors
- Student trainers
- Site supervisors
- Rental assistants