There are two main athletic facilities on the River Campus:
- Robert B. Goergen Athletic Center, which houses the Bloch Fitness Center, the Speegle-Wilbraham Aquatic Center, and a variety of other facilities.
- Brian F. Prince Athletic Complex, which includes Fauver Stadium, North Field, Towers Field, the Lyman Outdoor Tennis Center, and the Boehning Varsity House.
Additional River Campus-affiliated sports facilities include:
- Southside Fields—Home of Yellowjackets softball and men's and women's track and field
- Oak Hill Country Club—Home of Yellowjackets golf
- Genesee Valley Park—Home of Yellowjackets cross-country and rowing
All of our athletic facilities are fully accessible.
Goergen Athletic Center and Bloch Fitness Center