Release of Transcripts
Upon electronic request, a student can obtain a copy of his or her official transcript from the Office of the Registrar.
Information Included on the Transcript
Transfer credit and Advanced Placement credit along with the student’s method of completing the Rochester Curriculum which is printed as follows:
- Each area is printed (humanities, social sciences, natural sciences)
- Each major and minor with corresponding area
- If neither a major nor a minor has been declared in an area, the cluster title and sponsoring department appears
Courses that students drop after the fourth week appear with the grade of “W” but without the week in which the course was dropped.
Courses graded “I” or “N” (no grade) are listed on the transcript. Students should make arrangements with their instructors to complete their courses; see the incompletes page for more information. Once a final grade has been submitted (“A” through “E”), the final grade—without any “I” notation—appears on the transcript.
All courses that are repeated for a grade, as well as the grades themselves, are listed on the transcript, along with a symbol designating that the course has been repeated and that only the second grade (and associated credit, if any) is factored into the grade point average.
The major appears on the transcript once the student has been officially accepted.
THE COLLEGE-ROCHESTER CURRICULUM
- Cluster in PHILOSOPHY: PHILOSOPHY AND LAW
- SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- **MAJOR**: POLITICAL SCIENCE
- **MAJOR**: ECONOMICS
- MINOR: LEGAL STUDIES
- Cluster in INTERDISCIPLINARY PROGRAM: GENERAL SCIENCE