CETL—For Undergraduate Students
Resources for Students
- Study Skills Resources
- Information from LearnHigher in the UK on writing, critical thinking, time management, doing research, group work, and lots more.
- Helpful tips from Cornell University including downloadable handouts for time management, stress management, reading and learning from lecture and on studying and taking exams.
- Other Resources
- Tips for students with disabilities
- Help for those with Internet self-control challenges
- Strategies for success from U of Michigan
- Information on how memory works and other cognitive processes
- Study advice from the NYTimes
- Visit Mobility International USA for resources, strategies and stories on people with disabilities' participation in international exchange programs.
- The Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning and the Center for Study Abroad are committed to facilitating inclusion for our students of all abilities.