Skip to main content

Incoming Students

Immigration Documentation

International students who require immigration sponsorship as an F-1 or J-1 student should return the New Student Request for an I-20/DS-2019 form to their Department/Program as soon as possible after the offer of admission has been accepted. Supporting documents may also be required, including a passport copy and proof of financial support, if needed. This form and detailed instructions can be found on the International Services Office (ISO) website. The ISO is unable to issue necessary immigration documents without complete and accurate information.