- Office for Residential Life and Housing Services
- Laurel F. Contomanolis, Executive Director
020 Gates Hall (Susan B. Anthony Halls)
Phone: (585) 275-3166
Fax: (585) 276-1886
To allow the various areas of Residential Life and related departments to serve you best, please select the e-mail address that most closely relates to your questions. These areas can answer your questions about room size, bathrooms, and other building amenities.
- Quad Residence Halls
- All general housing questions related to the Quad Residence Halls (Burton, Crosby, Drama House, Gilbert, Hoeing, Lovejoy, and Tiernan) may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Susan B. Anthony Residence Halls
- All general housing questions related to the Susan B. Anthony Residence Halls (Gates, Gannett, Hollister and Morgan) may be addressed to email@example.com.
Upperclassmen Suite-Style Halls
- Jackson Court Residence Halls
- All general housing questions related to Anderson Tower, O’Brien Hall, and Wilder Tower may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hill Court Residence Halls
- All general housing questions related to the Hill Court Residence Halls (Chambers House, Fairchild House, Gale House, Kendrick House, Munro House, and Slater House - also called "Phase") may be addressed to email@example.com.
Upperclassmen Apartment-Style Halls and Fraternity Houses
- Riverview Apartments
- All general housing questions related to Riverview Apartments may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Southside Living Area
- All general housing questions related to the Southside Living Area (Maisonettes and deKiewiet/Valentine Towers) may be addressed to email@example.com.
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- All questions related to Fraternity and Sorority life, at the University may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Undergraduate Housing
- All questions related to room assignments, room changes and the senior departmental staff may be addressed to email@example.com.
- Graduate Housing
- All questions related to graduate and family housing may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commuter Student/Off Campus Living
- All questions related to living in non-University housing in the Rochester area, rental listings, commuter support service may be addressed to email@example.com.
- University Residential Facilities Maintenance
- All questions related to maintenance issues in any University student residential facility may be addressed to www.facilities.rochester.edu.