Summer Housing—General Information
Rochester Shines in the Summer Time!
Quick facts about summer housing:
- The summer housing dates are May 20, 2013 – August 11, 2013
- Summer housing applications/contracts will be accepted starting Monday, April 8, 2013 at the main Residential Life Office, located in 020 Gates
- A signed application/contract must be on file by 5:00pm, May 6, 2013 to ensure summer housing
Summer housing will be in the Quad this year.
- Fact Sheet
- Summer Contract Language
- Summer Contract/Application
- Summer Contract/Application for Program Group Participants
- Summer Pricing
For further information on undergraduate summer housing, email us at email@example.com or call (585) 275-3166.
Help the Rochester Community and get ONE-HALF off your summer housing bill!
The Office for Residential Life and Housing Services is offering a summer residence scholarship program where students can participate in specific volunteer opportunities in the Rochester community in exchange for a 50% housing reduction on your summer room rate. Apply Today!