Health and Wellness
About Us: Well-U is an award-winning wellness program operated through the Human Resources Benefits Office. The program works in collaboration with representatives from the Healthy Living Center, Employee Assistance Program, Facilities, Nursing Practice, Schools of Nursing, University Health Services, and the URMC Fitness and Wellness Center.
Mission: Well-U will improve the health and wellness of University employees by promoting a work environment that encourages healthy behaviors and by providing the tools, resources, and education necessary to support healthful living.
UR Employee Resources
- Dining Halls (River Campus) – Nutrition Facts
- Dining Hall (Medical Center) – Nutrition Facts
- Dining Hall (Medical Center) – Nutritional Guidelines
- University Health Services (UHS)
- Center for Community Health
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mentoring Information
- Emergency Resources
- Security Information
- Upcoming University Wellness Events