Skip to main content


Centralized Application Services

Most health professions have a centralized application service (analogous to the common application for students applying for college admissions).

Investigate your chosen profession and your specific schools. Not all health professions use a centralized application service and some individual schools within a chosen profession do not participate in some or all parts of their centralized application process. Texas A&M University College of Veterinary Medicine, for example, does not use VMCAS but instead uses TMDSAS. Investigate each school you are applying to and determine how to apply to that school.