Changes are coming to our registration, records, and student finance areas.
See UR Student to learn more about our new student information system.
Search for courses by term, subject, instructor, keywords, and more.
First-year students, sophomores, and all engineering students must meet with their advisor before registering online.
Order electronic or hard copies of your official transcripts from the National Student Clearing House.
- Last date for students in the College to Add or Drop courses in current scheduleSeptember 25
- Fall Term breakOctober 14October 15
- Undergraduate program advising in the CollegeOctober 28November 1
- Undergraduate registration beginsNovember 4
Registration Schedule for Spring 2020
Class of 2020 - Monday, November 4
Registration opens for the Class of 2020 at 8 a.m. and continues through 7 a.m. Tuesday, November 5.
Class of 2021 - Tuesday, November 5
Registration opens for the Class of 2021 at 8 a.m. and continues through 7 a.m. Wednesday, November 6.
Class of 2022 - Wednesday, November 6
Registration opens for the Class of 2022 at 8 a.m. in the following order.
- DOB 10/1-12/31: 8 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
- DOB 1/1-3/31: 10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
- DOB 4/1-6/30: noon - 1:45 p.m.
- DOB 7/1-9/30: 2 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
Registration reopens for ALL members of the Class of 2022 at 4 p.m. and remains open until 8 a.m. on Thursday, November 7.
Class of 2023 - Thursday, November 7
Registration opens for Class of 2023 at 9:45 a.m. in the following order.
- DOB 4/1-6/30: 9:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- DOB 7/1-9/30: 11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- DOB 10/1-12/31: 1:45 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- DOB 1/1-3/21: 3:45 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Registration opens for ALL members of the Class of 2023 at 5:45 p.m. and remains open.
Registration for the Class of 2020, 2021, and 2022 reopens Friday, November 8 at noon.
- Planning worksheet
- Scheduling worksheet
- CDCS (course descriptions)
- Course scheduler
- Independent study form (instructions)
- Majors and minors
- Summer sessions
Need help or more information from the Office of the Registrar? Contact us.