The registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars, and exam schedules along with other important student data. Above are links to commonly used services provided by the Office of the University Registrar.
The mission of our office is to provide the highest level of service to the University community in an efficient and timely manner through the continued use of innovative and evolving technology.
Changes are coming to our Registration, Records, and Student Finance areas. Learn more about UR Student, our new student information system.
Grades can be submitted beginning on the last day of classes (Tuesday, May 1st). Grades for seniors are due no later than Tuesday, May 15th at 4 p.m. Grades for all other students are due no later than Tuesday, May 22nd at 4 p.m.
- April 24, 2018 - Last date for first-semester freshmen and transfer students in the College to declare the S/F option.
- May 1, 2018 - Classes end.
- May 1, 2018 - Reading period begins at close of classes (optional by college or school offering course).
- May 5, 2018 - Reading period ends.
- May 6, 2018 - Final examinations (5/6 ‐ 5/13).
- May 18, 2018 - Commencement Weekend (5/18 ‐ 5/20).
If you are participating in the Rochester Area Colleges (RAC) Inter-Institutional program DO NOT register as a non-matriculated student. You MUST follow the procedure located here.