Changes are coming to our registration, records, and student finance areas.
See UR Student to learn more about our new student information system.
Search for courses by term, subject, instructor, keywords, and more.
First-year students, sophomores, and all engineering students must meet with their advisor before registering online.
Order electronic or hard copies of your official transcripts from the National Student Clearing House.
- Last Day to add/drop onlineSeptember 11
- Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.September 18
- Last date for students in the College to Add or Drop courses in current scheduleSeptember 25
- Fall Term breakOctober 14October 15
- Undergraduate program advising in the CollegeOctober 28November 1
- Undergraduate registration begins.November 4
- Planning worksheet
- Scheduling worksheet
- CDCS (course descriptions)
- Course scheduler
- Independent study form (instructions)
- Majors and minors
- Summer sessions
Need help or more information from the Office of the Registrar? Contact us.