Athletic Hall of Fame
- Served as the University's Director of Physical Education
- He coached the University's football team in 1917-1918 with a two-year record of 4-5-1
- Planned construction of the athletic facilities on the River Campus
- Instrumental in the formation of the New York State Conference of Small Colleges and the Western New York Intercollegiate Athletic Conferece
- The University's stadium, which anchors the River Campus Sports Complex, was constructed in 1930-was dedicated in his name on October 18, 1930, at halftime of a Rochester-Wesleyan (CT) football game.
- Dr. Fauver and his brother, Dr. Edgar Fauver, served their schools as directors of physical education
- The stadium hosts five sports: football, soccer, field hockey. lacrosse, and track and field; and has hosted competition in the Empire State Games as well as the University's commencement