Athletic Hall of Fame
- Unrelenting team player at center in Basketball
- Led UR to #1 in EAIA W for "Fewest Points Scored Against/Game" and #2 in "Most Rebounds/Game"
- 1977 NYS Div II Championship Finalists, at 20-3
- 4-year starter
- Two-time "Defensive Player of the Game"
- Surpassed 500 career pts
- Game high: rebounds (20), steals (8), blocked shots (4), points (18)
- All-Tourney selections
- Senior Co-Captain
- Outstanding Defensive Player "Kanga"
- Dean's List
- Bausch & Lomb Award
- Graduated with a BA in Psychology, 1977
- Prominent career in federal and corporate Emergency Preparedness (32 years)
- Chosen to National Disaster Relief Group
- Processing Coordinator for Mariel Boatlift refugee relocation
- Consultant to Seabrook Nuclear Power (NH)
- Senior Planner with Pilgrim Nuclear Power (18 years)
- Marshfield Girls' Basketball Coach
- MS volunteer with daughters, Leigh and Nicole