Student Organization Finance Office
Due to COVID-19 there will be no open office hours for the Fall of 2020 and drop-in meetings will not be accepted. If you would like to speak to someone in the SOFO office, please contact Jessi Kerr, firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Nicholson, email@example.com to schedule a Zoom Appointment.
What we offer
- Access to general banking functions for college student organizations with an eligible SOFO account. Including but not limited to:
- Bill payment to internal vendors (ECM, Meliora Catering, Sanitarian, Facilities, etc.) and external vendors
- Deposits of cash and checks to student organization accounts (checks must be payable to University of Rochester and cannot be endorsed on the back)
- Appointments for online orders for student organization transactions
- Select credit cards for sign out
- Ability to transact for organizations that receive supplemental funding through SAAC or UR Late Night
- Monthly account statements posted directly to Students' Association Government Website
- Access to student accountants who are knowledgeable about transaction processing in SOFO, SAAC funding guidelines, supplemental form submissions, and more.