Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge
Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge, located on the first floor of Wilson Commons, is your place to come and relax, watch some television, play a game of billiards or grab something to eat at Blimpies! Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge is also home to a microwave, a new milkshake machine and, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii or anyone many board games. Rocky’s has you covered with one of three Kwikboost Charging Stations to charge your phone in between classes. The charging station can charge all iPhones, Androids, and older phone models.
Rocky's is your new late night hot spot with late night food options through Dining Services and Blimpies and a variety of late night programming like trivia nights, karaoke nights, and jam nights. The next time you're in Wilson Commons make sure to stop by and check us out! Be sure to like our Wilson Common Student Activities Facebook Page so that you can be up-to-date on our regular events and promotions.
New to Rocky's: A microwave and a Hershey's milkshake machine!
Rocky's Trivia Night: Every Thursday night until November 20th at 9:00 pm
Rocky's Pool Night: Friday, November 21st from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am
Renting Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge
Want to rent out Rocky's?
Please read the following Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge Policy before you progress with the reservation process.
Rocky's may be reserved at by choosing one of the options:
- Option 1: Reserve Rocky's for event. Rocky's to stay open to the public. Unlimited use of video/board games (based on availability). Not outside food (food only through Dining Services). No control of the television. No charge.
- Option 2:Reserve Rocky's for event. Rocky's stay open to the public. Full use of billiards and free popcorn is provided. Outside food must be be approved upon approval of reservation. Unlimited use of video/board games (based on availability). Use of television included. $15.00 an hour.
- Option 3: Reserve Rocky's for event. Rocky's stays open to the public. Unlimited use of video/board games (based on availability). Free popcorn is provided. Use of television included. Full use of billiards. 2 large cheese pizzas are provided. Reservation of a minimum of 2 hrs is required. $25.00 an hour.
- Option 4: Reserve Rocky's for private event. Blimpie's closed. Unlimited use of all services including video/board games, arcade games, and billiards. Free popcorn provided. Food available through Dining Services or an approved caterer. Use of television included. A Rocky's worker is provided to assist with your event. Reservation must be made 3 weeks before the date of the event. Reservation of a minimum of 2 hrs is required. $30.00 an hour.
Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge has new hours:
|Thursday||11:00 am||2:00 am|
|Friday||11:00 am||2:00 am|
|Saturday||10:00 am||2:00 am|
You may reserve Rocky's during any of these times. If your event goes past the regular open hours the following rates will apply:
- $10/hr when Rocky's is closed but Wilson Commons is open
- $20/hr for student groups when Wilson Commons is closed
- $30/hr for departments when Wilson Commons is closed
In addition to popcorn, slushies, and soft pretzels and Blimpie's subs that are available in Rocky's you can partner with Dining Services to cater your event. Please click the link below to see the Simple Takeaways Catering Menu with easy and quick food options:
Organizations and departments are not allowed to move the furniture. The extent of the set up needs will determine the costs (if applicable).
No Show and Cancellation Fees:
In the event of a cancellation or a no show, the student organization or department will be charged for the reservation in full if not confirmed with the Wilson Commons Services Coordinator. Cancellation must be done within a 24 hour period during regular business hours which are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday. For a Saturday or Sunday cancellation, please contact the Wilson Commons Services Coordinator no later than noon on Friday.
Once the student organization or department has been confirmed they are responsible for arriving before the designated start time of the reservation to set-up their event. The Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge staff will be expecting their arrival. If Dining Services has been requested to cater the event, the food will also arrive at Rocky's.
The student organization or department is responsible for clean up of food, garbage, and the removal of any decorations (including tape; only Scotch tape can be used to hang up decorations).
If there is any damage to the space, furniture, or excessive cleaning required after the event, the student organization or department will be charged.
Contact Michael Dedes, Wilson Commons Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org