Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge
Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge, located on the first floor of Wilson Commons, is your place to relax, watch some television, play billiards or board games, or grab something to eat! Rocky's has you covered with one of three charging stations to charge your phone in between classes. The charging stations can charge all iPhones, Androids, and older phone models.
Rocky's is your late-night hot spot with food options (available through Dining Services) as well as a variety of programming, such as trivia nights, karaoke nights, and jam nights. The next time you're in Wilson Commons make sure to stop by and check us out! Be sure to like our Wilson Commons Student Activities Facebook Page so that you can be up-to-date on our regular events and promotions.
Renting Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge
How to Make a Reservation
You can reserve Rocky’s by completing and submitting this online form.
Rocky's can be reserved by choosing one of the following options:
- Option 1: Reserve Rocky's for an event. Rocky's stays open to the public. Unlimited use of board games (based on availability). No outside food (food only through Dining Services). No control of the television. There is no charge for this option.
- Option 2: Reserve Rocky's for an event. Rocky's stays open to the public. Full use of billiards and free popcorn is provided. Outside food must be approved upon approval of reservation. Unlimited use of board games (based on availability). Use of television included. This option is $15 an hour.
- Option 3: Reserve Rocky's for an event. Rocky's stays open to the public. Unlimited use of board games (based on availability). Free popcorn is provided. Use of television included. Full use of billiards. Two large cheese pizzas are provided. Reservation of a minimum of two hours is required. This option costs $25 an hour.
Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge is open Monday–Sunday, 11 a.m.–midnight.
You can reserve Rocky's during any of these times. If your event goes past the regular open hours, the following rates will apply:
- $10 an hour when Rocky's is closed but Wilson Commons is open
- $20 an hour for student groups when Wilson Commons is closed
- $30 an hour for departments when Wilson Commons is closed
In addition to popcorn and subs that are available in Rocky's, you can partner with Dining Services to cater your event. See the Simple Takeaways Catering Menu for easy and quick food options.
Student organizations and departments are not allowed to move the furniture. The extent of the set-up needs will determine the costs (if applicable).
No-Show and Cancellation Fees
In the event of a cancellation or a no-show, the student organization or department will be charged for the reservation in full if the cancellation is not confirmed with the assistant director of student life operations. Cancellation must be done at least 24-hours prior to the event during regular business hours, which are 9 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For a Saturday or Sunday cancellation, please contact the assistant director of student life operations no later than noon on Friday.
Day of the Event
Once the student organization or department has received confirmation of their reservation, they are responsible for arriving before the designated start time of the reservation to set up their event. Rocky's Sub Shop and Lounge staff will be expecting their arrival. If Dining Services has been requested to cater the event, the food will also arrive at Rocky's.
The student organization or department is responsible for cleanup of food, garbage, and any decorations.
If there is any damage to the space, furniture, or excessive cleaning required after the event, the student organization or department will be charged.
For more information, please contact Ken Beck, assistant director of student life operations.