TEAM is designed for students with an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics, who wish to pursue a masterís level technical education in combination with business, entrepreneurial management, and leadership courses.
Degree requirements include:
- Three core entrepreneurship management courses
- Three technical elective courses
- One additional technical or entrepreneurship management elective
- One semester long practicum
- Written business plan and oral presentation
To be considered for this program, students must complete the online application, including submitting a letter of recommendation, a personal statement, official transcripts, and official scores from either the GRE or GMAT exams. International students must also take the Test of English as a Foreign Language, or TOEFL, exam.