Is TEAM Right for You?
Evaluate the below questions.
- Do you have an undergraduate degree in engineering, science, or mathematics?
- Are you looking for a master’s program to directly follow your undergraduate program?
- Do you value highly ranked, rigorous programs in engineering and business?
- Is a flexible academic timeline important to you? (TEAM can be completed in as little as two semesters or longer for international and part-time students.)
- Are you interested in pursuing graduate-level technical courses in addition to courses in business and leadership, especially entrepreneurial management?
- Do you value an integrated, interdisciplinary program instead of a traditional master’s in engineering or MBA?
- Do you see yourself at a technical firm, a technology-based company, in research and development, or launching a new product or venture?
If you answered “yes” to most of the above, consider applying to the TEAM program.
Keynote Lecture from the 2012 TEAM Spring Open Campus
Arunas Chesonis ’91S (MBA), ’04 (Honorary), CEO and chairman of Sweetwater Energy and former CEO and chairman of PAETEC Holding Corp., delivered a talk called “Recharging Your Batteries” on Friday, March 23, 2012 in Schlegel Hall, Room 207 for the University of Rochester's TEAM MS Spring Open Campus program.