- This event has passed.
2021 New York Business Plan Competition: Finger Lakes Regional Contest
April 14 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Student teams from colleges and universities in the Finger Lakes Region will compete in the annual Finger Lakes Regional Semi-Finalist Presentation Round of the intercollegiate New York Business Plan Competition. Because of policies and procedures across our regional institutions, this year’s competition will be held virtually.
Please use the links below to join the room you’d like to watch:
- AgTech & Food | Infrastructure, First Responder, & Defense: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/95521151357
- Consumer & Business Products: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/96811129711
- Education & Well-Being: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/99471398341
- MedTech & Life Sciences: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/99409247198
- Software & Services: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/94260073459
Don’t forget to join us following the presentations to hear who will move forward to the statewide finals. Click this link to join the Winners Announcement Room: https://rochester.zoom.us/j/98601285901.
If you have questions or concerns about accessing the Zoom rooms or the competition itself, please contact Meghan Plate, Program Manager at the Ain Center for Entrepreneurship.
*The University of Rochester is committed to providing inclusive experiences and equal access to programs and services. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the access provided, please contact AinCFE@rochester.edu. In all situations, a good faith effort (up until the time of the event) will be made to provide accommodations.*