The Ain Center is starting a new series of workshops in Fall 2018! Designed to supplement existing entrepreneurship classes and programming, these sessions will explore the fundamentals of starting your own venture or working with a team to accomplish an innovative goal.
- September – Opposites Attract: Turning a Group of Strangers into a Team
- October – The Voice of a Customer: Shut Up and Listen
- November – Preparing for Failure: What to Do When Things Don’t Work
Mark Ain Business Model Competition Workshop Series
Building on the Foundry Forum workshops from Fall 2018, these workshops are designed to provide training on elements of business planning and presenting.
- January – The Genius of a Business Plan: Be Different and Be Better
- February – Money Matters: Funding Your Startup
- March – Startup Storytelling: Become a Master of Pitching