Your University of Rochester campus ID card is not just your official student identification! It also offers you access to your on-campus residence hall (and other campus buildings) and links to your online accounts at a variety of different campus locations including libraries, dining centers, the bookstore, laundries, copiers, and vending machines.
In order to have your campus ID card available for pickup on your assigned arrival day, you will need to upload a photo of yourself to be printed on your card by the date listed above. If you do not submit a photo, you will need to visit the ID Office on your assigned arrival day to have your photo taken and your ID card printed on-site.
Please note: not uploading a photo by the deadline above may result in long wait times at the ID Office on your assigned arrival day.
- Log into your Blackboard account.
- Expand the sidebar navigation menu and select Organizations.
- Find and select Rochester Ready: Spring 2024 in the list.
- Select Campus ID Photo Submission.
- Read through all of the guidelines to make sure the photo you upload will be acceptable for printing.
- Click the underlined Submit Your Campus ID Photo title underneath the guidelines.
- Under Assignment Submission, use the Browse Local Files button to select the image file you would like to upload from your device.
- Verify that the file name listed under Attached Files matches the file you wish to upload.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to upload your photo.
Log into Blackboard