Welcome to the College Center for Advising Services
Latin Honors for the Class of 2014:
- Summa cum laude—3.97
- Magna cum laude—3.85
- Cum laude—3.63
To be eligible for Latin Honors students need in addition to have at least 88 credit hours in their cumulative grade point average and to have completed all of their courses.
- June 30, 2014— Second four-week (6/30 to 7/28) and second six-week (6/30 to 8/8) summer sessions begin.
- July 04, 2014—Independence Day observed. No classes.
- September 02, 2014—Classes begin.
- September 22, 2014—Last date for students in the College to add 4-credit independent study courses.
- September 29, 2014—Last date for students in the College to have courses deleted from current program.
College Center for Advising Services
University of Rochester
312 Lattimore Hall, P.O. Box 270402
Rochester, NY 14627
Telephone: (585) 275-2354
Fax: (585) 461-5901
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Walk-In Appointments: Monday-Friday, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Closed for Lunch from Noon - 1:00 pm daily