Committed to assisting undergraduate students in the College with their academic needs. Let us help you find accurate academic information, opportunities that may enhance your undergraduate years, or solutions to your academic problems. Use the links at left or scroll down for more information.
Handbooks & Forms
|Adviser's Handbook||Spring 2015 Information Sessions [pdf]|
|Undergraduate Bulletin||How to Declare your Major [pdf]|
|Undergraduate Student Handbook [pdf]||2019 Experience Presentation [pdf]|
|Freshman Student Handbook [pdf]|
- June 29, 2015—Second six-week summer session starts.
- July 03, 2015—Independence Day observed. No classes.
- August 31, 2015—Classes begin at the College.
- September 07, 2015—Labor Day (no classes).
College Center for Advising Services
University of Rochester
312 Lattimore Hall, P.O. Box 270402
Rochester, NY 14627
(585) 461-5901 (fax)
For undergraduates in the Hajim School, you can also contact the Hajim School Dean's Office with questions at (585) 275-3954 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Walk-In Hours: Monday-Friday, 1 - 4 p.m.
Closed for Lunch from Noon - 1 p.m. daily
UR Here [pdf]
Other Academic Resources
- CARE Network
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Fellowships Office
- International Services Office
- Multidisciplinary Studies Center
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Study Abroad
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources