Skip to main content

Advising Handbook

Complaint Form

The Complaint Form may be used by any student in the College who feels he or she has been improperly placed on or left off probation, on or off the Dean’s List, enrolled in the wrong class, given the wrong grade, assigned a poor advisor, or in any way seriously believes that some action taken or not taken by the College or the University concerning the student has been unjustified.

The Complaint Form is available online. Students who do not want their names known to the office or person complained about should submit a “Comment” form.