See an Advisor
Academic advisors are available on both a walk-in basis and for scheduled appointments.
Meet our peer advisors, current students who can help you declare a major, connect with faculty, explore research opportunities, and more.
The College has established six fundamental interrelated principles to encourage participation, engagement, and involvement.
News & Announcements
Handbooks & Forms
|Undergraduate Student Handbook|
|First Year Academic Handbook|
Declare Your Major
We can help you choose sets of related courses (clusters) from across the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences and engineering.
- CARE Network
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- Disability Resources
- Education Abroad
- Fellowships Office
- Gwen M. Greene Career Center
- International Services Office
- Multidisciplinary Studies Center
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Student Essentials
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources
Need help or more information from the College Center for Advising Services? Contact us.